The infrastructure consists of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th flats of a 6 storey building which belongs to Mr. Ishor Kumar Shrestha. The building is situated on the main road of Kathmandu Municipality, Ward no-34. Included also is the next building with it's parking area and walled compound which belong to Mr. Dipeshwori Joshi. Both are used for training purpose to run the organization.
- Food and Beverage production: To run the practical classes for 25 trainees, each individual will be provided with a 5 Star level standard lab.; a well arranged cooking range; an oven; a micro wave oven; utensils; a freezer; a mixing machine; a means meat machine; a pasta machine as well as a store room.
- Food and Beverage production: To run the practical classes for 25 trainees, each individual will be provided with a 5 Star level standard lab.; a well arranged cooking range; an oven; a micro wave oven; utensils; a freezer; a mixing machine; a means meat machine; a pasta machine as well as store room.
- Banquet Hall: For 25 trainees, there is an arrangement of 5 Star level equipment, well arranged chafing dishes, cutlery, crockery as well as furniture and linen required to run the practical classes.
- Housekeeping: Provision of a deluxe room with a king bed and twin beds of 5 Star levels, well arranged with all the decoring furniture, equipment and cleaning chemicals.
- Classrooms: Provision of 6 classrooms each having an arrangement of tables, chairs, white boards and different posters with a capacity of 25 to 30 trainees. An open space terrace is also available.
- Office room: Office room-1, teachers room-1 and reception with all arrangements of table, chairs, notice board, computer, laptops and cupboards.
- Uniform changing room: Provision of the changing and waiting rooms with an arrangement of cupboards where teachers and trainers keep their uniforms and clothes.
- Toilets:About 6 toilets are available.
- Vehicles Parking: Parking is available for Employees' and Trainees' vehicles.
We provide such skill which can secure your future entry requirements.The candidates from any education background can apply for hotel management education.Contact Now
Apr 3, 2013
1. Commi III (Level-1)
2. Asst. Waiter/waitress (Level-1)
3. Housekeeping (Level-1)
4. Bartender (Level-1)
5. Reception cum cashier (Level-1)
Minbhawan, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel.: 977-1- 4621098